Dunhill: Shell Briar (3135) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2160
Up until very recently the only Dunhill "35"s we've seen have all been in Group 4. Granted, it's not like there's been a great many of them - not much more than a dozen in all. Still, what we have here is a particularly uncommon Group 3 variation of this already uncommon shape; only the second to wind up on our shelves to this date. It's an interesting design, something of a cross between the "21" Zulu and a shorter, broader-bowled bent Dublin, and this one features a quite a crisp sandblast.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England