Dunhill: Shell Briar (3101) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2226
A no-nonsense, classic little pocket-pipe, this charming Group 3 straight Apple proves very light and handy. That's pretty much to be expected with a shape like this, of course, though Dunhill does seem to have had a particular eye towards "adding lightness", given that this shape's chamber in Group 3 scale is as broad across as those of some Group 5 shapes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England