Dunhill: Cumberland (4134) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2306
To my way of thinking, this shape is an interesting variation on the classic billiard (no real understanding at why Dunhill calls this shape a "Brandy"), with an elongated bit and nicely balanced proportions of bowl to shank. This is yet another of those shapes that Dunhill declares it will only create in a Group 5, and yet nigh near every single one that we have had sent to us comes in a Group 4 (hey, this one at least looks like a Group 5). This regal pipe will add a dash of elegance to most any collection it enters.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England