Dunhill: Shell Briar (6204) (2000)
Product Number: 002-015-2242
A big, bold, design which blends sharp, hard lines with rounded, heavy forms, this Dunhill straight Bulldog is unmistakably masculine in character. That's a fact all the more emphasized by the classic English black sandblast - a stark style which tends to bring to mind the look of the old rough-cut timbers of a 19th-century home or public house, dark-finished even when new, and further darkened by generations of candle, kitchen, and of course tobacco smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.61 in./167.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England