Dunhill: Shell Briar (4407) with Silver Army Mount
Product Number: 002-015-2274
Rounded, squat firepot of a bowl, trim shank and transition, long and languid, down-turned stem; there's no mistaking the classic Prince design, and there's no mistaking that Dunhill knows it well. Here we find a good-sized Group 4 rendition, rather more solid of build than the kind of delicate pieces often associated with this shape, yet no less elegant for it - and smartly complemented by a sterling silver army mount.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England