Dunhill: Shell Briar with Silver Army Mount (4407)
Product Number: 002-015-2290
The traditional Prince, paired to the traditional army mount, makes for a fine combination in this Dunhill. The result, sports that languid, relaxed, aristocratic profile that has made the Prince such a singular, and sought-after design, the brilliant flash of sterling silver, and the enduring qualities of a proper army mount and push stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England