Dunhill: Bruyere Quaint (5) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2219
Some Dunhill Quaints are modest variations on the classics, others are rather quirky hybrids of classic shapes. ?This one I would say is a very
quirky hybrid, but a very charming one as well. It's in essence a nice, fat Brandy bowl stuck way up ahead of an unusually sinuous, yet also very stout bent Bulldog shank and stem, joined by an elongated transition. An odd concoction this may be, but it looks great in profile, fits naturally and feels both shapely and solid in hand, and offers both a fair bit of chamber and good, stout walls.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England