Dunhill: County (3105) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2148
The Dunhill "05" is a bread-and-butter classic English shape, and Group 3, along with Group 4, makes up the "middle ground" of Dunhill's regular-production sizing spectrum. As such, it's no surprise plenty of Group 3 "05" straight Dublins show up in our archives. However
, oddly enough, this is the only one to crop up in the County finish. And in Group 4? Zilch. Nadda. Same goes for Groups 1, 2, 5, and 6. In other words, this is the only
"05" we've yet seen in the County's combination of a tan and walnut sandblast and a cumberland stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England