Dunhill: Chestnut (3102) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2243
Next to the Amber Root and Bruyere, the Chestnut is one of Dunhill's richest finishes, though while the other two go for a depth of warmth, amber-tinged in the former, and a deep burgundy in the latter, the Chestnut retains a reserved and more masculine pure, dark walnut. All three work great with classic English shapes, of course, so it really comes down to a matter of personal taste.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.71 in./119.63 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England