Dunhill: Bruyere (3103) with 10mm Silver Band (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2172
Sturdy in proportions, yet by no means heavy or over-built, and thoroughly clean and smooth of line, this Dunhill presents the straight Billiard handsomely - and all the more so courtesy of the rich, dark Bruyere finish, accented by the cool flash of sterling silver. On top of all that, it also sports a pretty sound cross-cut grain pattern, with a nice bit of birdseye covering either flank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England