Dunhill: Cumberland Collector (HTXL) (2009)
Product Number: 002-015-2173
The "Collector" grade was originally introduced by Dunhill during the late 1970s as a means of showcasing particularly fine Root finish briars. A little ways down the road, they came to realize that there was no reason to leave those who preferred sandblasts out in the cold, and thus expanded the Collector to include pieces like this. Extra-large and hand-turned, as the "HTXL" stamping implies, this towering, broad-chambered straight Billiard is, quite simply, packed with ring rain; no small feat for a briar of such statuesque scale.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England