Dunhill: Chestnut (3101) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-2214
What we have here is quite simply concentrated English. It's a classic English shape, a rich, dark, but very proper and reserved finish, and a fine-patterned, subtly warm, yet again also quite reserved cumberland stem, all in a pipe of pocket-sized proportions.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England