Dunhill: Cumberland (5101) with Horn Army Mount (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2222
Dunhills sporting horn accents are, as a rule, pretty hard to come by. The secret to getting a bunch of them in one go is this: trade shows. Dunhill will make a bunch of them maybe once a year, and if you're in the right place at the right time, you can snatch up more horn-trimmed Dunhills in one day than you'd usually see over the course of years. And this is, of course, exactly what Sykes did.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England