Dunhill: Ruby Bark (4407) (2008)
Product Number: 002-015-2217
Though it still presents the delicate style
so closely associated with the Prince shape, this Dunhill isn't exactly dainty. What it is, is lengthy of stem and broad of bowl - and not stingy on chamber either, for that matter. Still, with that smooth, languid curve to the stem, a sterling silver band, and a bold red finish, it remains a refined presentation.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England