Dunhill: Shell Briar (4220) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2247
Err... What? Much to my surprise, this turns out to be the only saddle-stemmed "20" we've ever received from Dunhill. And as far as estates go, I can only turn up record of three, spread across about a four year period. It's safe to say this isn't a combination Dunhill turns out a whole lot of, and I can't fathom why. Looks fine to my eye, and with that slimmer stem it sits better too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England