Dunhill: Shell Briar (4117) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2237
While the venerable Shell Briar was introduced in 1917, and therefore not part of the initial product offerings, to many, this finish has come to represent the Dunhill Pipe. What better finish to pair up with one of the most classic of shapes; the straight Bulldog, as presented here in solid, broad-bowled form?
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England