Dunhill: Shell Briar (5128) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2292
Not many marques are keeping the Diplomat shape alive today, but, on the upside, Dunhill is one of those which are. The result is a fine broad-bowled, broad-shanked Group 5 classic, with excellent fit and finish - not mention a very nice ring grain in this particular case.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England