Dunhill: Shell Briar (3407) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2281
Long, languid, and aristocratic, in Group 3 form Dunhill presents the classic Prince with all its usual associated breadth and gesture, yet also featuring a shank and transition a good bit less delicate. Overall, it's a shape that looks great both dressed up (polished red finishes, sterling silver, etc.) or in more subdued style, as is the case with the simple black sandblast of the old Shell Briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.14 in./155.96 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England