Dunhill: Amber Root (3107) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2193
Essential a trim classic Prince, minus the signature down-turned stem, this lean, lengthy Dunhill Group 3 offers much the same elegance of proportions, just with a much more direct and straightforward profile. (I should note that Dunhill's shape chart, for some reason, still defines the straight-stemmed versions of this shape as a Prince.) Of course, in this straight configuration it does sit quite a bit better.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England