Dunhill: Shell Briar Churchwarden (4603)
Product Number: 002-015-2277
The Churchwarden as we typically think of it is a long and delicate thing. Well, this Dunhill certainly is long, but delicate? Hardly. There's plenty of meat to this briar, from bowl to stem. Not too
much, though; that silhouette, as you can see, remains plenty lean.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.04 in./255.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England