Dunhill: Shell Briar (3111) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2333
Although not quite a nosewarmer, this "3111" Lovat still boasts some compact proportions. Finished in the Shell Briar dark sandblast, this briar might not be worthy of the "Shell Ring Grain" designation as far as consistency goes, but it still sports plenty of ring grain through and through. With its natural feel in hand and dark, rugged aesthetic, it's perfect for an all day smoke or an evening of leisure. Either way, as a Dunhill, you can count on it being a quality one.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.03 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England