Dunhill: Shell Briar (3135) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2339
Well, somebody was asleep at their job. Don't get me wrong, shaping, drilling, stem work and all that is just fine here, right up to Dunhill's usual and revered standards. It's the grain where things are clearly off. There's too much of it, for one, and it's too fine and consistent for another. This Shell Briar
should have been a Shell Ring Grain
by a mile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England