Dunhill: Shell Briar (5106) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2329
A stout, thick walled, classic pot bowl carries most of the weight in this Shell Briar's composition, which, as far as I'm concerned, is as it should be. The shaping has a good, solid feeling in hand (despite being surprisingly light), and all that briar between your skin and the burning tobacco leaf will keep things comfortably warm.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England