Dunhill: Shell Briar (5115) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2344
The Shell Briar's dark double sandblast is one of my favorite Dunhill finishes. It feels natural in hand and brings out plenty of interesting grain - in this case layer after layer of ring grain. Sporting it well, this group 5 bent Pot looks quite dashing all dressed in black. The shaping is classic Dunhill with a pronounced heel, muscular shank, and deep bend at the transition. Due to a flattened spot just below the base, it sits like a charm as well. A great addition to any collection.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England