Dunhill: Shell Briar (5108) (2007)
Product Number: 002-015-2343
A classic Dunhill Group 5 bent Bulldog presented in the Shell Briar dark sandblasted finish. There's a certain masculine elegance that defines the transition from the plump bowl to the sharp edges of a thick diamond shank. As for the bowl itself, it's rather high-waisted with plenty of chamber as well - great for packing in more of that favorite blend. In the place of twin bead lines, there's a pronounced circular ridge wrapping around the beveled rim. All in all, a quality briar in a classic shape from a timeless marque.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.14 in./155.96 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England