Dunhill: Cumberland with Silver (3110) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2320
Dunhill's "x110" can denote either a short-stemmed, handy Liverpool, or as seen here, a very lengthy, elegant straight Billiard, both of which of course share the same bowl and shank design. While the Liverpool might be the more convenient number if you're the sort to favor pipes that can be tucked into a jacket pocket without having to break them down, I can't say I'd knock this lengthier, silver-banded Cumberland, as the namesake stem material is just beautiful, and Dunhill's certainly provided plenty of it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.59 in./167.39 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England