Dunhill: Amber Root (3108) (2013)
Product Number: 002-015-2324
Though the Dunhill "08" bent Bulldog shape appears in all the sizes from Group 2 all the way up to 5, to my eye (and hand) the shaping and proportions work best in Group 3 renditions like this one - just small enough to slip into a jacket pocket, but still with plenty of substance to make for both an easy grip and a decent-sized chamber. This particular specimen happens to be, oddly enough, only the fourth we've seen, of any
Group size, in the Amber Root finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England