Dunhill: Ruby Bark with Silver (3110) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2328
The "110" combination ("1" for tapered stem, "10" being the stummel shape) actually covers two different configurations: a short-bitted Liverpool, and this longer-stemmed, Bing Crosby-style Billiard. The first is charming, the latter goes for elegance, here turning out particularly well with a light, broad ring grain rolling up either flank, a warm, understated, darker example of the Ruby Bark's red finish, and a smart sterling silver band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.59 in./167.39 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England