Dunhill: Ruby Bark (5122) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2337
The Shell Briar has the Shell Ring Grain, a second stamping that designates those with particularly choice ring grain. The Ruby Bark does not have a Ruby Ring Grain or such. This, I suspect, may be why these red-finished sandblasts do often turn up with particularly choice grain - as is the case in this silver-banded Group 5 Poker. Put simply, briars like this beauty aren't being head-hunted at the Dunhill factory for a second, higher-tiered stamping.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England