Dunhill: Ruby Bark with Silver (5103) (2009)
Product Number: 002-015-2341
Dunhill might have given us (hence you) a bit of a break on the Group stamp. To my mind, this pipe could pass as a Group 6 without raising an eyebrow. What will raise eyebrows is the fine quality of the fan grain on the walls, the smooth, beveled interior rim and the dashing sterling silver on the mount. Since it's introduction, many a Dunhill man would agree that the Ruby Bark series is as fine a member to the club as one could hope for.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England