Dunhill: Dress with Silver (3101) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-2327
As ideal a little pocket pipe as it may be, this is one of but only a handful of examples we've ever received of the Dunhill Group 3 "01" in a Dress finish (the seventh, to be exact, in ten years of carrying Dunhill pipes). The result is the perfect pocket-friendly briar for any formal occasion, presented in a balance of chic style and classic English taste.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.74 in./120.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England