Dunhill: Shell Ring Grain (5226) (2012)
Product Number: 002-015-2349
Big, robust, and deep of bend, transition, and most of all, chamber, this Dunhill Group 5 represents the classic Oom Paul through and through. If you prefer your smokes long, or have a liking for layering blends, and desire something which provide just that while also offering effortless hands-free balance, this would be a perfect choice. Also note the Shell Ring Grain stamp - and more importantly, the ring grain that earned it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Oom Paul
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England