Dunhill: Shell Ring Grain (3421) (2011)
Product Number: 002-015-2367
Well, I must say I'm tempted. The Zulu has long been a favorite shape of mine, and yet I still don't own one (all the more reason to be tempted), plus: Shell Ring Grain. That is of course the stamp Dunhill reserves for particularly nice examples of the Shell Briar, as defined by, yes, quality of ring grain. As you can see from the photos, this one's earned it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England