Tom Eltang: Rusticated Poker with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-299-0380
Tom takes a compositionally tall, cylindrical tube, leaves the rim and the heel smooth to show off a fiery cross grain, and then does his twister rustication on the remainder of the barrel and the shank. Finish with a creamy bamboo ferrule and hand cut saddle bit, and you have a lean and light Danish masterpiece which quietly hints at the organic, as well as a form that is both Mr. Eltang's personal favorite, and by far our best-selling Eltang shape.
R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.96 in./125.98 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark