Alex Florov: Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-354-0155
A more reserved sort of Florov, this smoothly, gently sweeping sandblasted Egg presents plenty of fine curves, with a nice balance between the shapely bowl and the long, very gradually tapered shank. Fitting to this quiet design, he's finished the briar in a dusky and smoky style, which is both aesthetically pleasing in and of itself, and that invites you to come a little closer in order to fully appreciate the delicately etched ring grain that underlies it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.58 in./167.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States