Gabriele: Sandblasted Freehand Bent Dublin (Turtle)
Product Number: 002-533-0007
Definitely what I would consider one of Gabriele's "louder" designs (at least from what we've seen so far), this bold, naturalistic freehand Dublin sports a wildly craggy plateau terminating both the bowl and the shank, each of which is broadly flared with sharp, crisp edges. Aside from making for a more daring shaping, both flourishes also allow for a lot of substance to be left on either end, giving the briar a hearty feel, even as they make the stout transition appear almost wasp-waisted in comparison.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy