Gabriele: Smooth Bent Brandy (Snail)
Product Number: 002-533-0009
And here's another beautiful piece from Garbiele, this one hinting more at his flare for the Danish aesthetic (or even Japanese) than the traditional neo-classicism one might expect from an Italian pipe maker. The pipe is a marvel in the hand, and of good, meaty proportions, though it's both exceptionally visually balanced and surprisingly light weight. And for you grain hounds, this Brandy is just replete with interesting, wispy straight grain, particularly around its front and right side.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy