Gabriele: Sandblasted Rhodesian with Boxwood (Turtle)
Product Number: 002-533-0019
While there's a good bit of gesture and momentum to this organic reinterpretation of the old Rhodesian, the low-slung mass, considerable breadth of form, and flattened underside of this Gabrielle briar results in one very fine sitter as well. Fitting to the solid design, with its concentrated mass and well-defined bevel edge, Gabriele's finished this briar in a dark, deep style, with a rich auburn stain layered over a light sandblast - the latter providing plenty of texture.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy