Gabriele: Smooth Bent Egg with Bamboo (Snail)
Product Number: 002-533-0021
Gabriele takes a lot of his inspiration from nature, and I think this design is one that really displays the benefits of that approach. The treatment of the bamboo, dusky and organically contrasted, creates a rare, natural aesthetic, while the soft, utterly smooth design of the bowl, like a fat water-droplet, provides a wonderful contrast to the visual of the bamboo as a whole. In short, it's simply a fine composition of harmonious contrasts - and one that happens to sport some quite finely grained briar, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.20 in./182.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy