Gabriele: Smooth Bent Acorn with Plateau (Whale)
Product Number: 002-533-0043
Just recently Adam Davidson introduced a shape he calls the "Duck Egg", and going up the same day as this pipe, we have a J&J batch that includes a bent Brandy with a not dissimilar essence. Something appears to be in the air, and that something would be generous, gently rounded, high-set bowls on proportionally quite short pipes. While Adam and J&J's pipes were naturally in the modern American, Danish-influenced style, Grabrielle of course here gravitates towards his own signature inspiration: the organic.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.58 in./116.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy