Gamboni: Sandblasted Bent Apple (Hole in One) (14)
Product Number: 002-575-0014
Though a very solid, weighty number by Gian Gamboni's shaping standards, this stout-walled bent Apple still presents a very active profile, with a smooth, low slung gesture, leading through to the heel with a lot of momentum. Finished with a light sandblast and a strong contrast stain, Gian's provided both a pleasing element of texture in hand, and a plenty of well-defined flame grain as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy