Gamboni: Smooth Bent Tomato (Hole in One) (09)
Product Number: 002-575-0016
Wildly flame grained on fore, aft, and flanks, and packed with birdseye just about everywhere else, even for a briar of such broad design, this bent Tomato carries an impressive amount of grain. Fittingly matched to this, for the base of the stem Gian's used a remarkably fine piece of cumberland, presenting patterns of tight, distinct whorls both along its face and along the outside edges.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy