Geiger: Smooth Bent Egg with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-564-0009
A particularly wide-hipped take on the Egg, this Geiger shape rather resembles a Cobra, minus the "hood"; the transition is instead kept slender and delicate. The richly finished grain as you can see is just lovely, as is the bamboo work. But how is it in hand? Soft, smooth, and sublime, put simply.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Sweden