Peter Heding: Smooth Horn with Boxwood (Diamond)
Product Number: 002-362-0153
I'll admit to being a bit conflicted as to whether this is properly a Horn or a Dublin, but no such conflict exists when it comes to assessing the quality of craftsmanship and materials that has gone into its design and creation. The shaping is smooth and skillfully proportioned, the briar, both in terms of flame grain and birdseye, is absolutely gorgeous, and the overall fit, finish, and engineering is exceptional. But then, it is
a Heding "Diamond" grade.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark