Peter Heeschen: Smooth Bent Bulldog with Celluloid (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0660
Although Peter Heeschen is best know for his Egg, Brandy, and signature "P" shapes, he can cut a fine Bulldog as well, and I'll admit to being particularly partial to this rendition, with its smooth, easy, lyrical sense of flow. These aren't exactly the first things we think of when it comes to the Bulldog shape, it's classical standard being known as a sharp and masculine form, but Peter seems to have no difficulty turning such expectations on their head.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark