Peter Heeschen: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Black Palm (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0668
I like jet-black sandblasts, and I like black palm accents, and as it so happens this Heeschen design offers both. Not only that, but Peter was so kind as to toss in plenty of beautiful Danish shaping as well, with smooth-flowing, curvaceous lines everywhere. Easy on the eyes, natural in hand, and a solid sitter to boot, suffice to say that this shapely little bent Brandy number should prove a source of plentiful smoking pleasure.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.82 in./122.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark