Peter Heeschen: Sandblasted Brandy with Silver (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0674
Smooth, very gentle shaping, layer after layer of tight, fine-patterned ring grain, and a very light, jet-black sandblast that keeps the former cleanly defined while still managing to reveal the latter; this is a proper specimen of a Danish-school classic. And while those aesthetics are certainly pleasing, it doesn't hurt any either that this silver-banded Peter Heeschen also sits a solidly as a stone, and proves plenty comfortable in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark