Peter Heeschen: Smooth Bent Brandy with Rosewood (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0681
"Whoever did truly love, who did not do so at first sight?!". It takes a heck of a pipe to cause me to quote the Cohen bros. in a pipe description. But darned if this sweet Heeschen bent Brandy doesn't have me doing so. The grain is strong enough that, in my opinion, the only thing that stood between this pipe and an "S" grade, is a small flare to the grain on the left/rear side. The juxtaposition of the shank to the bowl is such, it almost appears as if the former is cradling the latter. Heeschen shaping at some of its finest.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.91 in./124.71 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark