Peter Heeschen: Smooth Bent Egg with Silver (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0683
Peter Heeschen does what you could call a very Peter Heeschen bent Egg; there's no mistaking it for any other artisan's approach. It also happens to be a very attractive way of going about this shape, producing a lovely, easy-on-the-eyes profile, and a form that nestles neatly in hand, even in a pretty dainty rendition like this one. The secret of course is in the hips, or as others around here call them, the "cheeks": make them trim, but also make them curvy, and keep the transition well-defined and slender.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark