Peter Heeschen: Smooth Bent Egg with Bamboo (B)
Product Number: 002-283-0688
This isn't the smallest bent Egg to appear in this Peter Heeschen batch, the bowl being of the same scale as another one (#0683), yet it is readily the most delicate composition overall. Quite simply, that transition, short arc of a shank, and lovely two knuckles worth of bamboo are all painfully gracile in their proportions. And frankly, I'm okay with that, as the results are just as painfully easy on the eyes, and as you might expect result in a pipe that feels light as a feather in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark